Thursday 16 September 2010

Wuss

I understand that my wife is a bit wary of wasps and bees etc. it's a girly thing and getting rid of them is one of a husbands duties that are taken for granted. Why though does my dog tremble and run out of the room when anything that buzzes flies around? However, what I really, really need answered is why my 30 year old 6 foot 3 inch son runs like a little girl when a wasp or bee enters the kitchen?

This is possibly one of the reasons I have no grandchildren yet!

2 comments:

Peter said...

Sounds like you've never been on the receiving end of a never say die, wasp! Mate! I too am a wuss when it comes to these things, but yes, I do remove their nests when called upon by my better half.

Take Care,
Peter

Unknown said...

This is a Most one of the manage in a compact to a list.Through the best and accredited courses available online from the top online college and university you can gain better knowledge Online nursing classes
and have your accredited degree in an easy and effective manner.